VIRTUAL - Teaching and learning in years 5 and 6 (English): ensuring children make rapid progress after school closures
Date & Time:
Target Group: This training is suitable for teachers working within years 5 and 6 in primary schools.
This course is focussed on using evidence-based strategies that support pupils to make rapid progress in reading and writing.
- Evidenced-based approaches to making rapid progress
- Strategies to improve reading and writing. (Participants will be sent an electronic text and planning)
- Key grammar subject content knowledge
- Writing expectations in years 5 and 6
- Brief overview of end of KS2 assessments for reporting to parents.
- Year 5 and 6 teachers
- KS2 leaders