VIRTUAL - Teaching and learning in years 1 and 2 (maths and English): ensuring children make rapid progress after school closures
Date & Time:
Target Group: This training is suitable for teachers working within years 1 and 2 in primary schools.
This course is focused on supporting year 1 and 2 teachers to ensure their pupils make rapid progress in reading, writing and mathematics.
- Making progress in reading, writing and mathematics (effective strategies to use in the classroom)
- Evidenced-based approaches to making progress.
- Key grammar subject content knowledge
- Brief look at making assessments in year 2 and discussion about assessments in year 1.
- New and experienced year 2 teachers
Key stage 1 leaders and assessment leaders.